Sun, rain and snow puzzles for kids!
It’s time for weather puzzles! If your toddler is learning about the types of weather- sunny days, rainy days, and snow days, this is the perfect educational activity!
This app has 12 animated jigsaw puzzles that come to life when completed. A friendly sun shines, a rain cloud appears with animated raining and after a stormy day there’s always a rainbow in the sky. Kids meet friendly snowman with animated snow and watch a thunder storm. Watch waves on the ocean, and clouds drift across the moon.
Lots of effects, animated scenes and characters will have your children playing and learning about each season and climate in no time! Great pre-k science game for kids interested in the world around them.
All of the puzzles are adjustable, kids can change the difficulty by turning on and off guide lines and pictures- it’s fun for preschooler and kindergarten students. We have a prediction it’ll be one of your kids’ favorite activities for indoor rainy days!
* 12 wooden jig saw puzzles to choose from in this game!
* 9, 12, 16, 20 and 24 piece puzzle settings with helper guides to turn on and off.
* Rich, full color graphics by children’s book illustrator Laura Tallardy.
* HD display images supported for all mobile devices!
* Positive encouragement.
* Fun interactive items to pop and animated scenes at the end of each puzzle!
* Adjustable, customized difficulty- make the levels a challenge for older children or keep them easy for younger children.
* Easy for kids to use and control- great activity for young children.
– Does not contain ads
– Does not contain links to social networks
– Does not use data collection tools
– Does contain an in-app purchase for the full version
– Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot) and links to apps by Laura Tallardy.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus